At CarCo Collision Center, we treat your vehicle with care from the time we receive it to the time that you pick it up. Your vehicle is most likely the second largest purchase that you will make in your lifetime, and we strive to honor that investment. There is a difference in body shops, and at CarCo Collision Center, we're proud to say we set the standard in craftsmanship, quality, and customer service.
We Service All Brands
CarCo Collision Center offers:
- Accurate state-of-the-art computerized estimating
- A highly trained, certified staff
- Quality of work and customer satisfaction
- Restoration of your vehicle to pre-accident condition
- Warranty with every vehicle repair
- 30,000 sq. ft building
- An enclosed drive-through estimating bay
- A comfortable customer waiting area
- Extra large bays to accommodate every type vehicle
- A roomy detailing/finishing area
- A fully-protected 24 hour surveillance fenced storage area
- An educational center for continuing education classes for insurance agents
- Free computerized estimates. Appointments are preferred but not necessary.
- All insurance claims are welcome. Our friendly office staff offers assistance with all types of insurance claims; we handle all the paperwork.
- We repair all types of vehicles, including commercial trucks, buses, boats, and RVs
- Lifetime warranty (in writing) on all repairs
- Bilingual —English and Espanol
- Overnight key drop
- Free pick-up and delivery
- Rental car assistance
- 24 Hour Towing
- Detail Work
- Basic: Exterior wash, Interior vacuum, Dash/Vinyl wipe
- Special: Exterior wash, Interior vacuum/Shampoo, Machine glaze, Windows, and Wax
- Super: Exterior Wash, Interior vacuum/Shampoo, Machine glaze, Windows, Wax, Exterior touch-up, and Engine cleaning.
- Windshield Treatment available
State-of-the-Art Repair and Refinishing Equipment
- Glass Replacement
- Paintless Dent Repair
- Full A/C Service Available
- Resistance Welder (Factory-Type Spot Welds)
- Down Draft Bake Paint Booth
- Waterborne Paint Repair —environmentally-safe, excellent durability, color-match system that provides a flawless car finish
- Factory-type Curing Systems
- Chief EZ-Liner Frame Machines
- Upper Body Laser Measuring System
- All Mechanical Work related to collisions
- Gift Certificates — the perfect gift for business associates, family, and friends
- Available for all services: Detail, Repair
Customer's Bill of Rights
- You have the right to choose your repair shop. Your insurance company cannot require you to go to a particular repair facility.
- You should choose a repair shop that has "state-of-the-art" equipment and certified technicians (I-CAR and ASE).
- ome insurance companies request that you visit their drive-in claims center before having your car repaired. Whether you choose to do so is your choice. You may prefer to leave your car at your collision repair shop and request that the insurance company send an appraiser to that facility.
- There is no legal requirement that you obtain more than one estimate for your vehicle repairs.
- Differences in shop repair estimates and insurance estimates are common. A lower estimate may not include all necessary work or updated parts prices. If you are unsure why one estimate is different from another, feel free to ask your customer service representative at your repair shop.
- Verify that your repair shop will perform quality checks on all parts to be installed on your vehicle.
- Use a repair shop that offers a written warranty.
- Your collision repair shop should negotiate your claim on your behalf with the insurance company.
- If your car is unsafe to drive, do not drive it. If you are unsure, check with your repair facility.
- Your car is one of your largest investments. Preserve its value and your safety by having it repaired professionally.